Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Nausicaa & Co - Nausicaa Valley of the Wind / Natasha Ananyeva, Cake Virtuoso Studio



Why her - Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

First because I love her character.  She is a tomboy - courageous, kind, nature loving. Eco-friendly)))  Maybe if we all aspired to be a more like her, the world would be a cleaner, better place where humans and nature co-exist in peace. second - this manga is one of the earliest by Ghibli. and as I would not normally do modelling, this scene from the anime is a huge challenge to me as a sugarcrafter.

I started making cakes first as a hobby, 8 years ago, then was taking commissions and also took sugarcraft classes in UK and Japan - on sugar flowers and royal icing. I quit my job 3 years ago and took sugarcraft teaching full time. Since then I've been teaching in Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, Hong Kong and Ireland and won gold, silver and bronze in international sugarcraft competitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment